Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Michaels summer mix 2011


Click here! Click here! Click here! Click here! Click here! To download my mix for summer. It is perfect for smiles and sun.

If the tracks get all messed up in Itunes or whatever here is the correct track list:

1.) Don Mclean- American Pie
2.) Cults- Go Outside
3.) Polar Bear Club- Screams In Caves
4.) Sleigh Bells- Tell Em
5.) George Harrison- What Is Life
6.) Gold Panda- You
7.) Best Coast- Crazy For You
8.) This Time Next Year- New Sensation
9.) Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.- An Ugly Person On A Movie Screen
10.) America- Sister Golden Hair
11.) Set Your Goals- Certain
12.) Lykke Li- I Follow Rivers
13.) Mixtapes- Hope Is For People
14.) Wavves- King Of The Beach
15.) Pete Townsend- Let My Love Open The Door
16.) Fireworks- I Locked My Time Capsule
17.) Lemuria- Hours
18.) Foster The People- Waste
19.) Kreayshawn- Gucci Gucci
20.) Lynard Skynard- Tuesdays Gone

2 comments: